34th Annual BBQ & Western Photo Gallery
(Photos courtesy Gray Quetti Photography. To download photos, use the password: vision)
The 34th Annual BBQ & Western presented by Miller Electric and W.W. Gay on Saturday, April 8 at the Jacksonville Fairgrounds was one for the ages!
A tremendous crowd came together to enjoy the BBQ & Western Cooks’ famous mouth-watering chicken and ribs, dance the night away, participate in a top-notch silent auction and take their chance at winning other fantastic prizes all to raise money in support of vision health in Northeast Florida.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!
Posse Member Sponsors:
Official Meat Supplier:
Mr. and Mrs. Henry Beckwith
Florida Eye Specialists
Knights of Columbus, Father Murphy Council 5535
Gilbane Building Co.
Ferber Sheet Metal Works, Inc.
Riverside Park Surgicenter
Ed Witt, Sr.
Charles P. Adams Jr., MD, PA
Atlantic Eye Institute
Auld & White Constructors
Cecil W. Powell & Company
Cogburn Bros. Inc.
Darsco Plumbing Supply
Florida Retina Institute
Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart, P.A.
Keenan Insights, Inc.
Meinrod & Leeper Wealth Management
Pediatric Eye Consultants of North Florida
Regency Electric Company, Inc.
Sawgrass Asset Management
Simply Counted Business Services, Inc.
Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
Mr. and Mrs. Coleman Young
Air Traffic Consulting Service
Christopher M. Thompson – First Vice President – Investment Officer – Wells Fargo Advisors
Majestic Machine, Inc.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida
Gray Quetti Photography
Flowers Baking Co. of Jacksonville
West Indies Spice Co.
*34th Annual BBQ & Western Reverse Drawing Official Rules
Reverse Drawing Rules:
1. No purchase or contribution necessary. There is a suggested minimum donation of $100 and a maximum of 100 tickets will be distributed. Must be 18 years and older to participate.
2. Drawing will take place at The Jacksonville Fairgrounds in Jacksonville, FL. All tickets will be drawn in reverse order starting at 7:00 pm on April 8, 2017 or when the 100th ticket is distributed. The last ticket drawn wins the Grand Prize.
3. All proceeds benefit Vision Is Priceless. All reverse drawing prizes were paid for in full or part by Vision Is Priceless.
4. Need not be present to win grand prize. Ticket holders must retain their ticket stub to obtain prizes. If Grand Prize winner chooses shotgun, the prize must be picked up at: Wild West Guns & Gold.
5. Vision Is Priceless is not responsible for any permitting required to take ownership of the prizes and winner must adhere to all local, state and federal laws.
6. Participants agree to release Vision Is Priceless Council, Inc. and its trustees, officers, agents, employees, and volunteers from any liability with respect to all aspects of the prize and the prize selection process.
7. The chance of winning a reverse drawing specified prize depends on the number of eligible tickets in the drawing. If 100 tickets are entered in the drawing, the chance of winning the reverse drawing grand prize is 1 in 100. If a winner of a reverse drawing specified prize is not present at the event, Vision Is Priceless will notify the winner by telephone based upon the information received on the ticket. If after
reasonable effort to contact the winner a reverse drawing specified prize is not claimed within 60 days of the event, the prize will be distributed to the previous ticket pulled. Once a ticket is drawn, it will not be eligible for subsequent prizes.
8. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes. A 1099MISC, box 3 form will be issued for all persons whose prize winnings equal or exceed $600. The following information is required and must be provided prior to payment of such prize: name, address, social security #.
9. Any tickets that have not been distributed by April 6, 2017, will be made available at the 34th Annual BBQ & Western on April 8, 2017 from 5:00 – 6:30 pm.