Get your boots, scoot on over to the Jacksonville Fairgrounds and boogie with us on Saturday, April 8 from 5-9 p.m. for the 34th Annual BBQ & Western.
A longtime annual tradition on the First Coast, the BBQ & Western is known for amazing food and great entertainment. The event has attracted many local celebrities and community members throughout the years in an effort to come together to raise money for improving vision health in Northeast Florida.
This year will be the best yet with a great, new location, all of the delectable barbecue you can eat, live music by the Paul Lundgren Band and a top-notch silent auction. At last year’s event, you helped us raise more than $115,000 for the programs that serve 39,000 children and adults in Northeast Florida, and we hope you can help us set a new record in 2017!
Tickets to the 2017 BBQ & Western are $50 for general admission and $75 for open bar, and there are many great sponsorship opportunities available. You can also take a chance at winning your choice of a 4-night ocean view stay at the Westin Puntacana Resort & Club in the Dominican Republic ($8,655 retail value) or a Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 20/28 Gauge Two Barrel Shotgun by getting a ticket for our Reverse Drawing for $100 each (need not be present to win).*
Get your tickets now by selecting your option below or calling (904) 308-2005!
*34th Annual BBQ & Western Reverse Drawing Official Rules
Reverse Drawing Rules:
1. No purchase or contribution necessary. There is a suggested minimum donation of $100 and a maximum of 100 tickets will be distributed. Must be 18 years and older to participate.
2. Drawing will take place at The Jacksonville Fairgrounds in Jacksonville, FL. All tickets will be drawn in reverse order starting at 7:00 pm on April 8, 2017 or when the 100th ticket is distributed. The last ticket drawn wins the Grand Prize.
3. All proceeds benefit Vision Is Priceless. All reverse drawing prizes were paid for in full or part by Vision Is Priceless.
4. Need not be present to win grand prize. Ticket holders must retain their ticket stub to obtain prizes. If Grand Prize winner chooses shotgun, the prize must be picked up at: Wild West Guns & Gold.
5. Vision Is Priceless is not responsible for any permitting required to take ownership of the prizes and winner must adhere to all local, state and federal laws.
6. Participants agree to release Vision Is Priceless Council, Inc. and its trustees, officers, agents, employees, and volunteers from any liability with respect to all aspects of the prize and the prize selection process.
7. The chance of winning a reverse drawing specified prize depends on the number of eligible tickets in the drawing. If 100 tickets are entered in the drawing, the chance of winning the reverse drawing grand prize is 1 in 100. If a winner of a reverse drawing specified prize is not present at the event, Vision Is Priceless will notify the winner by telephone based upon the information received on the ticket. If after
reasonable effort to contact the winner a reverse drawing specified prize is not claimed within 60 days of the event, the prize will be distributed to the previous ticket pulled. Once a ticket is drawn, it will not be eligible for subsequent prizes.
8. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes. A 1099MISC, box 3 form will be issued for all persons whose prize winnings equal or exceed $600. The following information is required and must be provided prior to payment of such prize: name, address, social security #.
9. Any tickets that have not been distributed by April 6, 2017, will be made available at the 34th Annual BBQ & Western on April 8, 2017 from 5:00 – 6:30 pm.